Easy to use intuitive interface
Solutions for Social Workers
Clinical eNotes offers an integrated suite of solutions designed to meet the diverse demands of hospice and palliative care social workers.
As a part of the interdisciplinary team, social workers need to be able to document and access specialized data to properly represent the patient/family’s wishes at every team meeting and advocate within other systems to enhance responsiveness. Clinical eNotes helps to meet these specialized demands through the following capabilities:
- Ability to efficiently manage medical records and documentation responsibilities with team members in a variety of practice settings
- Provides intuitive forms and templates that help streamline patient encounter documenting at the point-of-care
- Offers opportunities to reference community resources and external care options
Efficient coordination of patient encounter data
Clinical eNotes understands that due to the variety of work settings and diverse set of individuals encountered, social workers have a heightened need for care coordination. The system’s web-based model allows for:
- A fully customizable system that helps care professional document and provide pain management, symptom control, bereavement management, psychosocial support, and spiritual care to patients and their families
- Continuous access and communication with team members while off-site
Contact us at 703.957.8213 or click here to arrange a quick, convenient, demonstration in person or over the web.